Contest Terms & Conditions
The Promoter of this contest is: A SMART MOVE, whose registered business address is 3535 Del Mar Heights Rd, #215, San Diego, CA 92130.
- The contest is open to all residents of San Diego, CA aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- Location of box delivery and pickup must be in San Diego and within 25 miles of 92130.
- The prize must be redeemed within 90 days of the contest closing date, charges may be incurred if prize is not redeemed by 02/08/2021
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the contest and details of how to enter can be found on the contest page or by visiting A SMART MOVE on Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entry submissions will be closed at 23:59 on 10/31/2020. After this no further entries to this contest will be permitted.
- Promoter assumes no liability for entries not received by the stated closing time/date.
- The rules of the contest and how to enter are found on the contest page. Fill out and submit the contest entry by the contest closing time of 23:59 on 10/31/2020.
- Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. A SMART MOVE also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Prize: The contest prize will consist of 25 reusable moving boxes from A SMART MOVE for a duration of 2 weeks. Also included in the package will be zip ties, box labels, markers, and a box dolly. This prize package is valued at $190.
- The contest prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The contest prize is not transferable. The contest prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value with or without notice.
Winner: A winner will be chosen at random by use of a random number generator, selecting a number to correspond with a list of all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
Notification: The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook DM on 11/01/2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by California law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.